Alright guys time to get serious. Do you like music? Of course you do you’re alive aren’t you, good, I’m glad we’re all on the same page here.
If you like music and don’t know who this majestic fucking creature here is take a seat and buckle up because you are about to join me on an eargasmic, soul-wrenching, sexual-organ-excitation journey of discovery.
This divine angel, whose name is Béla Bartók, floated down from Heaven itself to bestow upon us unworthy mortals ambrosia for our feeble ears. He composed music our simple, shriveled earthly bodies and souls can only begin to comprehend. Listening to his music can Lift Our Hearts on Golden Wings and Fly Us to a Radiant Sun of Perfect Joy ((C) Sandra Hill).
If you don’t believe me, click here, here, and here. Be sure you have stowed all carry on baggage and fastened your safety belt before take off.
While you listen, here’s some interesting facts about this God among Men.
- He would go out and walk around in the late hours of night, just to listen to the night. People who study his music say this habit comes out in his compositions. He literally listened to the music of the night. Then wrote it down.
- He studied intensely folk music of his region (Hungary and other Eastern European countries). This music heavily influenced him and he incorporated it into his compositions.
- According to Wikipedia he is one of the most influential composers of the 20th century and if that doesn’t impress you I don’t know what will.
- He frequently exploits the use of pentatonic scales. If that is an unfamiliar term to you, just know that they are fucking amazing and so much more ovary-bursting than any major scale could ever hope to be. Major scales dream of being pentatonic scales when they grow up, like how our children will want to be Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cuberbatch when they grow up.
- No composer has ever been such a looker as this kid. Do you see that picture? Tell me he is not attractive, I dare you. Flynn Rider learned smolder from this fly-ass bitch.
In conclusion, Bela Bartok»whatever is you are listening to right now. Please be aware that overhead baggage may have shifted during flight, and thank you for choosing Air Bartok. Have a nice day!